Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goggles Mask for the Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goggles Mask for the Boat

Me and my fishing compadres were at Bass Pro when we saw these goggles and mask (first picture) to keep the wind and water off our face... and thought about buying them but $ 70 was a little steep.

Well we all used to play paintball and still have our masks (second picture) they work great on cold mornings running about 65 across the lake...Also you can find them everywhere online and walmart for about $ 20
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

I use a motorcycle helmet...you can get them cheap on Ebay if you look...a full face one will keep the water off you and keep your head warm when running when its cold last one i bought was like $30 i think

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cure For The Cold And Rain

Just Put You One Of These On Where You Sit. Works Great....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Full face helments for us.:D

Post Thanks / Like

They also had something called a "race face" for motocross...cheap also

Post Thanks / Like

Hey OSS, you think you can get them one of those for the $20.00 to $30.00 range they are talking about? If so I would like to put myself on the top of the list. As a matter of fact I might even give a little more than that.

Every time you put that picture up of your boat I think, "Now that thing is the way to go." You did a really nice job with it. That is something to be proud of.

I wish I could be sitting in the trucks you pass on the road, or the boats you pass on the water and be able to hear what people say or think to themselves. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING?:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default It Has Been A Blast

I Hear All Kinds Of Things And Mostly Good, Just Last Tuesday It Started Raining And Old Mduncan Said That Cab Was Starting Looking Pretty Darn Good, I Said Yeh I Know But It Is Already Reserved..... When We Hit The Road On 13 Dual Lane I Have Had A Lot Of People Pass Me And Give Us A Thumbs Up...... Two Tracker Plant Guys Were At The Ramp When We Come In And All They Could Say Was,,, Damn That Is Neat.......

Post Thanks / Like

I usually just sit behind the windshield, unless it is raining and then I put the top up!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default If I Were Younger

Now Mind You If I Were Younger I Probably Wouldn't Want To Go This Route, But I Love Fall And Winter Fishing And Built This To Allow Us This Pleasure..... Kinda Neat Going Across The Water At A Good Clip And No Wind At All, Don't Even Know You're Doing 35 Mph....no One Loses Ball Caps Anymore...... And You Ought To See The Basement....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have been wanting to ask

OSS, I've been wanting to ask ever since I saw you set up a couple of things but just didn't know if it was right to ask such things. So with that said you can respond if you want to and if you don't it's no big deal and I understand. Being a younger guy here I'm always curious about things and had been thinking about your set up. I'm curious about how much time you have invested in putting it all together? How many hours you think you have in it? Where or how did you come up with the idea to do it? Here's the one that might get touchy............Any idea of what kind of expense you have in it as far as the material alone go, excluding the labor you've got in it. I'm just curious as in my opinion it's a true work of art.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast