Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many would be interested?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How many would be interested?

How many would be interested in haveing a "sticky" post on this board listing American Made fishing gear? I would like it very much. The post would not be used for conversation, only to post a product that you have found that is made in USA. I would volunteer to "moderate" that post to keep it in line. Maybe even have an "American made" forum. If you respond, indicate your preference..Forum or sticky post.
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Post Thanks / Like

cant support that when its our greedy government that has chased alot of the companys out of america to different countries,,i buy wat i like when i want it, dont care wear its made, in a perfect world everything we need is made right here, but the way it is today we cant even grow our own food?

Post Thanks / Like

Not me. If I like the product (previous owner), or think I will (first time buy), the location of the manufacture does not change my decision to buy.

Post Thanks / Like

made in usa? ford is made in the us dodge is made in the us? right? notttt.....nothing is made in the us....its sad but true and we cant blame nobody but or government
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I'll spend my money how I see fit. If I have any left after all my bail out tax dollars are going to the same old wild bank party's, corrupt wall street CEO's, over paid US car makers and other products like it. Seems to me we should boycott this BS first here in our own yard. It's simple the US Companys that put out an affordable/quality line of fishing products I'll buy them, if I like them. If I dont like them, then i"ll spend my money elsewhere and don't really care where they are made. Now for you all that feel so strongly about buying only US products and feel the need for a Sticky/Forum for only US products then go ahead, I promise I won't rain on your parade. CrappiePro
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! I must agree that sometimes Made in the USA is tough to determine, but still I think we should support US companies when when there is a choice to spend or money with Americans or foreigners unless it's totally unreasonable, or an American product is clearly inferior. If we can be given a clear choice for quality product, I think its a great idea.

This may be taken the wrong way by some but I don't care. Shame on those of you who have allowed yourselves to become so deluded by this "I don't care who made it as long as its something I want" global market brainwashing. Is patriotism uncool or something now? Wake up and smell the roses. Our country needs the support of its own people to survive, or would to all like to become like the useless European Union? Yes we have some bad apples here in the Government and industry that should be ashamed of themselves, but that doesn't mean we should throw the baby out with the bathwater, or act as heartlessly or unpatriotic as they do.

Wake up people!! WE ARE AMERICANS!!! Its not a bad thing no matter what the news tells you. Support your fellow Americans where you can, and a small way is to buy American when they offer something worth buying. Having a forum that promotes US buying is a great idea, and I'm a little shocked and disappointed by some of you who have a thoughtless attitude in this matter.
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 02-26-2009 at 05:44 AM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ View Post
    Wow! I must agree that sometimes Made in the USA is tough to determine, but still I think we should support US companies when when there is a choice to spend or money with Americans or foreigners unless it's totally unreasonable, or an American product is clearly inferior. If we can be given a clear choice for quality product, I think its a great idea.

This may be taken the wrong way by some but I don't care. Shame on those of you who have allowed yourselves to become so deluded by this "I don't care who made it as long as its something I want" global market brainwashing. Is patriotism uncool or something now? Wake up and smell the roses. Our country needs the support of its own people to survive, or would to all like to become like the useless European Union? Yes we have some bad apples here in the Government and industry that should be ashamed of themselves, but that doesn't mean we should throw the baby out with the bathwater, or act as heartlessly or unpatriotic as they do.

Wake up people!! WE ARE AMERICANS!!! Its not a bad thing no matter what the news tells you. Support your fellow Americans where you can, and a small way is to buy American when they offer something worth buying. Having a forum that promotes US buying is a great idea, and I'm a little shocked and disappointed by some of you who have a thoughtless attitude in this matter.

Amen

Post Thanks / Like

Well said,Grizz....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with ya GRIZZ! Very well said! I'm old enough to remember if it wasn't made in the USA it wasn't worth buying.

Post Thanks / Like

Bravo GRIZZ ! I like your reasoning!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast