Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where are my keys?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are my keys?

Alright, after a nice day of boating with my friends while in high school, we pulled up to the dock and moored the boat so I could go get the truck. All my friends were busy unloading and hopping up on the dock. I couldn't find my truck keys. i looked everywhere, getting more aggravated with each passing moment. Then I spotted my wallet inthe corner of the boat and in my wallet were my keys. I quickly snatch the wallet up and my keys sailed through the air. Splash! SPLASH!!! The first splash was my keys hitting the water. Then second splash was me. My friends heard the big splash and turned around to see what it was and noticed I wasn't in the boat. They looked over the side to see my hat floating on the water, shaking withthe ripples. I was down on the bottom feeling for my keys. I hit bottom before the keys because I still can here them hitting the bottom with a "tink". I looked up, saw the bottom of the boat and thought about how surreal this whole situation was, on the bottom the lake in 8 ft of water looking up at my boat, from the bottom, and not finding my keys. So just when my friend was reaching for my hat I surfaced, face to face, nearly soiling his swimsuit. Never found my keys.

Keep your car keys in a secure place. I now use a carbiner to clip them to my pocket, belt loop, or boat.
    Last edited by Bowfin; 07-11-2005 at 02:55 PM.
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin