Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: norman,cold water slabs

Post Thanks / Like

Default norman,cold water slabs

i put in this morning and did,nt go a block and saw a few birds working.caught 2keeper stripers and 1 throw back and it was over.so i started crappie fishing. it was cold and a little slow water temp was 48 degrees.by lunch time had mabe 10 or 12 crappies butt they were nice fish after lunch the bite got much better and the fish alittle smaller but kept my limit of the bigger crappie and let the rest go back in .all in all a good day not wide open but interesting.caught em on minnows and about 15 to 20 feet deep in water 25 to 40 feet deep. I think i,ll move up lake a little and check the warmer water out tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

thx for the report.....always good to start the day off with a few early morning striper!
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

I want to fish Wylie this Sat, with those stripes around, wonder if I should start at Norman and end up on Wylie?
    I don't fish because I want to, I fish because I HAVE to !

Moma tried real hard.

Post Thanks / Like

raccoon the stripers are where you find them here to day somewhere else tomorrow ,but i will say the mornings are the best so you could fish to lunch then go to wiley after lunch
    mid lake is a good bett?