Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spin reels gander sale Help pro select

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spin reels gander sale Help pro select

I Read the post on spinning reels, great post, Gander mtn stores in ILL all have their $49.00 Tournament reel on sale for $39.00 this Sat from 8 to noon. I bet all stores got it for your info. My Question, Gander also has their $29.95 pro-select reel with 5 bearing supposed to be made by pflueger also on sale for $19.95-has anybody used these reels? Help are they any good. I am switching 5 of my grand kids to open face too many problems with bobber stop hanging up inside reel, plus they all want to go to open face. More work for me probably but we goin to try it. Anybody use the pro select? comments?
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Guess who's going to GM this weekend? Never gonna pass up these reels at that price. Stock up people this is an amazing reel at that price. I have had the other 2 reels in my hands quite a lot. Neither of them come remotely close to the well rounded package the tournament is. I just need to decide how many I'm gonna get. Prob just 2.

Thanks for the heads up Jax!

Just checked the local ad. There is also a Tournament combo for $49 and a president combo for $79 plus other outstanding deals.
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 02-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Grizz- the tournament is on sale 2/26to 3/22/09, the pro select for $19.99 is only on sale Sat morning 8am to noon.
    Here is web site I use
    Current Sales - Gander Mountain? > We Live Outdoors - Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Outdoor Recreation, Apparel & Footwear, Gunsmithing

Grizz have U used the pro select at all do u think it is any good? Hope to use them for 11to 14 year old grand kids.???????
    Thanks
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

jax,my Gander had the pro select reels on close out last fall @ 14.99.I was a little hesitant at first and only bought two of them.Got them attached when I got home and loved them.Went back and bought the last four they had.

Would be great for kids,They are as smooth as my presidential,at a fraction of the cost.
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I noticed that myself and I'll be headed out there tomorrow before all the good sizes are sold off.

They are still real good reels. They would be perfect for kids. They have some great combos for sale to that would be great for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsprat View Post
    Grizz- the tournament is on sale 2/26to 3/22/09, the pro select for $19.99 is only on sale Sat morning 8am to noon.
    Here is web site I use
    Current Sales - Gander Mountain? > We Live Outdoors - Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Outdoor Recreation, Apparel & Footwear, Gunsmithing

Grizz have U used the pro select at all do u think it is any good? Hope to use them for 11to 14 year old grand kids.???????
    Thanks
    Good things come to those who bait.