Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Should I be ashamed?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Should I be ashamed?

I caught this guy twice and tossed him back both times.
    He is probably going to be eating the crappie babies!!! What was I thinking?

Post Thanks / Like

Naw.....Welcome from Hillsdale
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Antioch -- this looks like a fun site. I look forward to sharing photos of future catches.

Post Thanks / Like

naw put em back thats a beautiful spot. serious dreds my man.

Post Thanks / Like

That's some crazy hair you got going on there. I could use some of that to replace what I seemed to have misplaced over the years! lol Just joking around with you. I'm sure there is more then enough baby crappie to go around. Welcome to the boards.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the greetings.

It is a beautiful spot, the water is almost clear enough for snorkling; however, one thing you can't tell from the photos is its close proximity to a busy -- i.e. loud -- roadway. This factor alone significantly reduces the appeal of what could otherwise be an amazingly tranquil spot.

I own a good sized patch of farm ground but it is without a pond, it would be nice to have one constructed this summer but I really need to research the matter. I'm pretty much in the dark about how much something like that would cost or whether state grants of some sort would apply.

As for the hair... I'll let you all know when it's time to cut and you can be added to the long list for those awaiting an ultra-ugly wig or toupee... unless, of course, I decide to make some home grown crappie jigs from it. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

geo thats a baller pond. when i was trying to buy ground for a place to retire to i did quite a bit of research on ponds. most important part of the place right? anyway ya have to spend enough to do it right. I'll bet someone can give you a referal to a pond builder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by georgem View Post
    Thanks for the greetings.

It is a beautiful spot, the water is almost clear enough for snorkling; however, one thing you can't tell from the photos is its close proximity to a busy -- i.e. loud -- roadway. This factor alone significantly reduces the appeal of what could otherwise be an amazingly tranquil spot.

I own a good sized patch of farm ground but it is without a pond, it would be nice to have one constructed this summer but I really need to research the matter. I'm pretty much in the dark about how much something like that would cost or whether state grants of some sort would apply.

As for the hair... I'll let you all know when it's time to cut and you can be added to the long list for those awaiting an ultra-ugly wig or toupee... unless, of course, I decide to make some home grown crappie jigs from it. :rolleyes:

A guy at work grows his long and than when he gets it cut, he donates it to some group that wakes wigs for children with cancer....I can get more info if you are interested....
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser