Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake 2# Today 2/24/09

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Truman Lake 2# Today 2/24/09

Put In At Sparrowfoot This Am, Bite Was Slow First Hour Then About 8 Am It Started, Decided To Move To 2o' + Water And Tied On 3 Jigs...... Man It Worked, Anywhere From 14' To 18' Depending On Which Jig They Wanted, All Colors, Some Were Pretty Crappy Throw Aways Anyway...... Had 22 Keepers The Biggest Was A Female That Weighed 2# And A Heavy 2# And The Other Was 1 3/4# Full Of Eggs Also...... Culled Down And Only Kept 12...... Quit At Noon, Guess Them Sprinkles On Us Helped..... Guess What? You Got It Again Tomorrow.........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

hummmm let me think. culled down to 12, I would have thrown the 2lb.female back, she looks froze must have been real cold. sure are two pretty ones on the top picture, did you stay at sparrow foot? did you try the quarry? what did you have to eat for lunch? were there any males in the stringer?. so many questions so much fun, did it snow? what kind of jigs? are you going again tonight?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tonight Now That Is A Thought

I Would Go Tonight If I Thought You Were Going To Be There... Lunch We Had None, No Time To Eat, Quarry? Ain't That Where They Get Rocks From? Never Heard Of Such A Place... They Were A Lot Of Females, Full Of Eggs And Shad, Lots Of Shad Showing On That Fish Finder Thing About 6 And 7' Down....... Would Bump Line And Create The Illusion You Had A Crappie.........ole Charlie Rodgers And Brother Were There And Mduncan From Lee Summit Was Getting Them Out Of My Livewell As Fast As I Could Put Them In There......

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's Offical

Well I would say it is pretty much official Olesilverside. I would say you have those parts of Truman pretty much mastered. Congrats on the nice catch!!!!!!!!!:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

dandy catch silver,is there room in the boat for 3 more tomarrow?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guess U Meant 3 More 2 Lbers.....

Always Room For Slabs.......

Post Thanks / Like

hey silver how do u post pics?

Post Thanks / Like

OSS you gonna have to show your Windsor neighbor this magic spot. My freezer is low and I need to break the rust of the hinges before I head down to Reelfoot next Wednesday!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Nice slabs! Good work OSS. Hope to run into you this spring up at Truman.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish Monty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast