Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Canepole Visit, Bunch Of Pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Canepole Visit, Bunch Of Pics

Well, got up yesterday morning and got a wild hair to go see Tom and help him sink some Bamboo Crappie Condos. Been working too much lately and figured a road trip would do me and the family some good. So, I loaded up the family and headed to Old Springville, Tennessee. This is also know as Toms little slice of heaven. Strange creatures have been spotted in the water over there lately including a robotic crappie fisherman and boat. Didn't get to see that for myself, but I will soon. Anyways, got there a little before eleven a.m. Brenda,aka"Honey", Toms wife knew I was coming over, Paul aka Crappie Stalker and Vonna, aka Mrs.Crappie Stalker, Pauls wife knew I was coming over, but Tom didn't know it because it was a surprise. Paul, Vonna and Tom were out on the toon scouting bamboo dropping spots when I rolled up. Tom noticed someone pulled up next to the water and headed in to investigate who it was. As he got closer, according to Paul and Vonna, he said that looks like Johnathan Woods aka FATBOY. As he got closer, he said, that sure looks like him. Finally, with a big grin on his face, because Paul and Vonna told him they knew I was coming up there, he got back to the dock. I sure was glad to see Tom and Brenda . My son Dylan was thrilled to see Tom again. Had a great day at Toms with everyone and thanks for memories. If Vonna can bake as well as she can grill burgers and hotdogs, look out. LOL.

Ok, these are several pics I made throughout the day. Of course everyone knows Tom and Brenda. The tall, I mean really tall fellow is Paul. The lady in the blue shirt is Vonna. The lady in the white shirt is my wife Kim.(Told you Vonna that she really was six foot three LOL). The little boy and girl is my son Dylan and Shelby. And last but not least, there is our dog, Furby, the ice cream eating dog. Hope yall enjoy. FATBOY
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Default More pics

More pics
    Last edited by fatboy; 07-10-2005 at 07:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default More pics

more pics

Post Thanks / Like

looks like ya'll had a great time. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Smile CP Visit Pics

Good pictures. Looks like everbody had a good time. Fish? lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got your message....

Got your message, I was out of town. Hopefully I'll catch you on your next trip. Looks like y'all had a great time as usual! Take care, talk to you soon.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"