Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes, another San Carlos Report!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes, another San Carlos Report!

Yes, another San Carlos report!
    We joined in on the Crappie frenzy Sunday at San Carlos Lake!! Ended the day boating about 60 & took home 40. Biggest two went 2.8 lbs & 2.4 lbs. Most came on the usual Kalin Grubs in BBC color but I was doing pretty good dragging a Bandit 300 series cankbait in Spring Craw color.

Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Da Bears...

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's a haul of fish! Thanks!
    What?

Post Thanks / Like

Great catch Larry and Go BEARS!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mac:

a Gator fan AND a Bears fan? Now I'm thinking you are from the Midwest also - you know about Leinies (was anybody able to hook you up with that keg of Berry Weiss?) & a Bears fan.

Quite a bite happening at San Carlos! Nice job on your San Carlos trips also! I have plans on going again on Friday & Sunday. Can't wait until Rosey starts up....

Larry
    Last edited by cousinlll; 02-24-2009 at 10:53 AM.
    Da Bears...

Post Thanks / Like

wow! now that a great job...the two post, IAMMAC and cousinlll good to see you guys posting, and very nice crappies enjoyed the pic's thanks
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Cousin,

Yes I am a Gator, Bears and Cubs fan. I have some spring training tickets while they are here and I just bought bleacher tickets at Wrigley for 6 Jul. I too am planning on going back out this weekend on Sunday. I am going to try a bunch of different techniques since my freezer is full. I just want to gain confidence in new techniques.

Never got that keg of Leinies but I will keep trying until I do. Yes I was born in South East Wisconsin and moved to Florida when I was 9. I still have family that still lives there and we go back every year.

Post Thanks / Like

Mac:

Hey - don't you know that good guys wear black!! Sox fan dude... Although the seats at Wrigley are cool. Great time to be in the city.

I'm doing the same thing - trying different stuff this weekend. Have enough fish in the freezer also. I'll be at SC on Thursday, Friday & Sunday. Silver & purple ranger 1860vs - say hey if you see us on Sunday.

LLL
    Da Bears...

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any idea what the water temp was? Glad to see someone having some luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I was out there yesterday and the water temp was 58 degrees at around 2:30 PM.
    TeamCSJE

Post Thanks / Like

I was out there yesterday and the water temp was 34 degrees with 35 mph wind air temp was 21F @ 8am & 33F @ 5pm wind was cold, was going today but it was 12 degrees with wind -3F...man I would like to be in Arizona
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast