Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Went fishing today!!

Scorpion Guest

Default Went fishing today!!

Hey guys,

We fished today over at Vermillonville next to the airport here in
    Lafayette.Had about an 7-8lb. catfish fall of my hook.(boy that could have been some good eatin'). My wife caught a little bream with a green and
    white jig with a shinner for a trailer.Other than that it was pretty peaceful.
    Saw a good bit of small sized bass making swirls all over the pond.The was another fella fishing there also.Within about 10 minutes of showing up he caught 3 bass using pumpkinseed worn.Gonna try again tomorrow for some sacalait!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Scorpion......any fishing trip is a good one with or without catching fish, but it's even better if you can catch a good mess. Good luck tomorrow....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion
    Hey guys,

We fished today over at Vermillonville next to the airport here in
    Lafayette.Had about an 7-8lb. catfish fall of my hook.(boy that could have been some good eatin'). My wife caught a little bream with a green and
    white jig with a shinner for a trailer.Other than that it was pretty peaceful.
    Saw a good bit of small sized bass making swirls all over the pond.The was another fella fishing there also.Within about 10 minutes of showing up he caught 3 bass using pumpkinseed worn.Gonna try again tomorrow for some sacalait!!!!!!!!
    Hey scorpion you're really picking up quick on this fishing thing you already
    talking about the big one that got away lol!
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{