Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishin Deals at Kmart

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Fishin Deals at Kmart

Check your local Kmarts!!!!! I went to our local Kmart today and hit some major clearance deals on fishing stuff. Seems that Kmart may not sell fishing stuff anymore. Everything that was in the fishing aisle was on clearance, no rhyme or reason for the amount of discount. I got Spiderwire Super mono, and Stren in several different strengths for a $1 a spool. I got several jars of crappie nibbles for $1 a jar, booyah spinnerbaits and buzzbaits for $1 a piece, Berkley Liver Balls for Catfish $1 a bag. Cotton Cordell crankbaits $1 a piece, are you seeing a trend ( I am cheap!!!) Yum Crappie beavers $1 a pack. Little zebco micro trigger reels for $10. There were lots of other stuff marked down cheap including rods, reels and also combo's, of course Kmart doesn't carry many high quality rods and reels but some of them weren't too bad. It's worth checking into anyways. Good luck and I hope you all find some deals too.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to check that out.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up...
    went and checked my local kmart, picked up some crappie nibbles
    for 1.50 a jar and 36 Balsa slip floats for a quarter each.

Daniel

Post Thanks / Like

Woot!! Tackle binge!!!
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to the sporting goods manager a few weeks ago because this started here then, she said some stores were not going to carry much fishing stuff unless close to a busy fishing lake, others were adjusting what they were carrying. They have added a whole line of Burkley products in Smyrna and Antioch. I picked up two water seperating filters and a seat swivel base. $21 for filters and $13 for swivel. Also had floats, beetlespins, hooks, weights, etc. on clearance. Best git it before it's gone.
    Waterboy1