Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton 2/22/09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton 2/22/09

It was nice to fish once without 20 mph winds, caught a lot of fish just not many keepers. I had a double.:D Which was the highlight of my day. As Beagle says it will get better, I hope! Fished brush pile on the main lake, fish where suspended at 13-14 feet over 27-30 foot of water, best jig was a Buzzy special 1/8 oz red with bone white. Thanks Buzzy I think I only lost a dozen today.

Post Thanks / Like

Polebender, at least you got to feel the thump.

We had thought about going to Stockton and went on up to Truman. We didn't have any luck up at Truman today.

Where did you put in at Stockton today?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Put in at Greaser, and pretty much had the whole lake to ourselves saw one other boat all day. Afternoon bite was the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Well bender i headed west got 8 biggest 13. Keep losing them jigs i got some more

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Well bender i headed west got 8 biggest 13. Keep losing them jigs i got some more
    How about a few more details, it sounds like you got enough to stink up a skillet.

Post Thanks / Like

Wind not bad, smokie fuled up, scamp loaded , went w then n. Didn't lose a jig light bite. Fished till 4 no special color slab buster. Threw to deep water tight lined back. Scamp don't have trolling motor or fish finder.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Put in at Greaser, and pretty much had the whole lake to ourselves saw one other boat all day. Afternoon bite was the best.
    I have never put in there so don't know much about that area. Justjiggin called me earlier and what a nice guy. I'm really enjoying this site. He mentioned that he has fished you with you up on Truman. I hope to meet all of you guys sometime.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    I have never put in there so don't know much about that area. Justjiggin called me earlier and what a nice guy. I'm really enjoying this site. He mentioned that he has fished you with you up on Truman. I hope to meet all of you guys sometime.
    I put in most of the time at Ruark, I have a friend with a dock in Greaser and rode with him today. I do fish some with the JJ's, looking forward to meeting you.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out PB. Good days a commin!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

hey pole bender is the road still in bad shape. last time I put in up there it was a mess, use to catch a lot of fish arround the old fence row that is east of them little docks, wish ya'll would have caught your limit, oh well IT WILL GET BETTER later man.

crappie up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast