Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: how long has it been

Post Thanks / Like

Default how long has it been

hi every one .for those that wonder or care lol ,i have been very busy the last 2 years . remodeling my house all the winter 007 then the nex,t year 008 i was tieed up doing my pier and other things. this winter i have fished every day possible.i have not fished for crappie so i have not made reports. the striper and perch have really bit like crazy with only a few days with out a limit.i hope to be fishing for crappie a lot for the next, two weeks to stock my freezer.so i will be doing a few more reports.all we need is a few warm days and they will crank it up.they were getting ready then here came olman winter again. I notice Nat not saying much, wats up with that lol:rolleyes: pete mus,t be on good behavior allso not hearing much out of him either.you better be checking that hole pete them stripers are on the move.I go back to work in a few weeks so i got to get busy and sharpin my hooks ,be talking to uall soon.:D

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear from ya rounman. looking forward to hearing your reports.

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear from ya.....ya ive been quit lately and not really fishing Norman much....currently catching wylie slabs shooting docks and such......i hate fishing for striper in February.....they just move so quick and you cant keep up with em. ill wait til the spring run starts bout mid March, and ill be in full striper mode then.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

hi pete They really are on the move but they have been pretty easy to find,seems to be a lot of stripers in the lake right now. we been catching the limit almost every trip with lots of big perch mixed in.the fish are feeding deep and only a few birds working them but if the birds keep working a place the fish are there 25 to 45 feet deep.counting down to them and they are eating them bucktails up.skipers and stumpy creeks have been very good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rounman View Post
    hi every one .for those that wonder or care lol ,i have been very busy the last 2 years . remodeling my house all the winter 007 then the nex,t year 008 i was tieed up doing my pier and other things. this winter i have fished every day possible.i have not fished for crappie so i have not made reports. the striper and perch have really bit like crazy with only a few days with out a limit.i hope to be fishing for crappie a lot for the next, two weeks to stock my freezer.so i will be doing a few more reports.all we need is a few warm days and they will crank it up.they were getting ready then here came olman winter again. I notice Nat not saying much, wats up with that lol:rolleyes: pete mus,t be on good behavior allso not hearing much out of him either.you better be checking that hole pete them stripers are on the move.I go back to work in a few weeks so i got to get busy and sharpin my hooks ,be talking to uall soon.:D
    I can't hardly get to fish to say anything. Gonna hear alot in about 3 weeks, I have the whole week off. Weather should be right about then too.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.