Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Getting rid of some rods and reels

Post Thanks / Like

Default Getting rid of some rods and reels

Hey guys time to get rid of things that I don't use or have never used! I have 2 Wally Marshall pro series reels (size 30) never used for $10 ea, 1 Wally Marshall signature series 11' rod never used for $30 and 1 Grizzly Jig Louie Mansfield signature series rod that has a replacement tip on it for $15. Will to sell seperate of all for $55 and buyer pays shipping unless you are close to Windsor than I could possibly meet you somewhere. Just PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will give you $50 and take you fishing. Nothing like delivery right at the ramp. Letme know if you still have it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guided Trip

Crappiencali, WOW what a deal. Sell you stuff and get a guided trip. Sounds like a awesome deal.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow, Jared. I didn't even see it until it was sold - again. Beagle's chip and Cali's stuff. Oh well, if you snooze, you lose. Congrats. Oh well, I'll probably get to use some of it anyway. See you on the water.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Got crappie.com on my phone now. So look out. If anybody is in need of any of this stuff I really do not need it. I just like to have extra stuff for the guys I take with me. Some people I have taken have never fished before. So it is nice to loan them less expensive things to use just in case. So if anybody is in need just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you live?
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Windsor not to far from Truman lake. Jared if mean Green doesn't take it all I'll drop you a line. Have you been out on the water as of late? Thinking about going tomorrow morning if the weather is better than today.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good Dave. I have not been for a while. Seen a post of some crappie coming from Bucksaw. Should not be long now. First few days of the week are not looking to bad.