PDA

View Full Version : This is for Skiptomylu

WestTennCrappie
02-20-2009, 06:44 PM
I ordered $65 worth of jigs from Skip last week.

Some of the best looking jigs I have seen of the type. I really like them. He is so professional in the way he handles the transaction, the tying, the packaging, everything.

When i opened the package the brilliant colors just jumped out at me. I love them. They are beautiful. If these wont catch crappie I will never fish again.

Everyone if you need a few jigs give him a try. You'll be very happy. Thanks!

SteveJ
02-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I too have ordered 2 assortments for Skip and have been well pleased with his jigs. As you said a very professional job in all ways.

Big Willie
02-20-2009, 09:05 PM
he does a heck of a job best ones I have found so far hold up good too don't come untied when catching fish with them

jaxsprat
02-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Not only are skip's jigs the best lookin, they also work.. And they seem to work twice as good when I loan one to the other person in the boat?:confused:

Cane Pole
02-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Not only are skip's jigs the best lookin, they also work.. And they seem to work twice as good when I loan one to the other person in the boat?:confused:

Send me a couple to try...:)

jaxsprat
02-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Sure as soon as I get the lead out & get my order in need to get some glow jigs. Of course from the picts I have seen here you sure have no problem catching fish & filling 5 gallon buckets. I should be so lucky.

skiptomylu
02-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Boy you guys are too kind! Thank you for all the kind words and I really appreciate your business. Plus the best part is you like them.

Skip