Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake Crappie 30 Us 00

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Truman Lake Crappie 30 Us 00

Man Talk About A Turn Around, 3 Keepers And Not Even Big Ones And About 20 Dinks....tried Everything, Cedars, Hardwoods, Red & Chartuse Hand Gernades, Nothing Worked, And We Fished From 7 Am To 12 Pm....... Enough Is Enough Anyone Got Any Honey Holes To Share Today........ Figure We Need A Reality Check Every Now And Then, But We Still Feel Pretty Good About Our Luck Since October, I Dink One Other Trip Rest Have Been Pretty Fair Not A Limit Everytime But Enough To Stink Up The Skillet..........try Again Soon.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

This honeyhole will usually give up a few...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hmmmmmmmm

I Hear You............ Just When I Was Wanting A Fresh Mess Of Filets......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Man Talk About A Turn Around, 3 Keepers And Not Even Big Ones And About 20 Dinks....tried Everything, Cedars, Hardwoods, Red & Chartuse Hand Gernades, Nothing Worked, And We Fished From 7 Am To 12 Pm....... Enough Is Enough Anyone Got Any Honey Holes To Share Today........ Figure We Need A Reality Check Every Now And Then, But We Still Feel Pretty Good About Our Luck Since October, I Dink One Other Trip Rest Have Been Pretty Fair Not A Limit Everytime But Enough To Stink Up The Skillet..........try Again Soon.......
    Olesilverside, I guess you know that is not what I was wanting to hear since I was going to give Truman a shot on Sunday. Maybe it will have changed by then.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Changes All The Time

Truman Changes A Lot, Got One Place We Fish, Where You Can Catch 3 Or 4 Then Nothing For About 20 Minutes Here They Come Another 3 Or 4.......... I Have Had This Happen Before But We Didn't Want To Travel Anywhere Else Today So We Just Toughed It Out....... And It Was Tough......

Post Thanks / Like

The by-line of the MO board - It will get better.

Been there done that numerous times.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

I can't figure 'em out. Gotta just go as often as you can. Keep after em, Monty.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd View Post
    I can't figure 'em out. Gotta just go as often as you can. Keep after em, Monty.
    I'm with you on that one, Jim. We know there are fish to be caught.......... but they change locations, depth, and attitude at the drop of a hat. I've seen times when they would hit anything thrown close to them and 10 minutes later...NOTA. Just gotta stay after em and learn from every experience.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.