Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hal Flys

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hal Flys

Need some help, first best way to catch crappie in the summer time and also does anybody know where to buy (on-line) Hal Flys?

Thanks for any help.

Trihull

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trihull
    Need some help, first best way to catch crappie in the summer time and also does anybody know where to buy (on-line) Hal Flys?

Thanks for any help.

Trihull
    Trihull, welcome to Crappie.com. I seen those advertised somewhere but can't remember where. Did you try doing a google search for them?
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Hey Trihull ....

welcome to the site !!

I think what you are looking for is at Cedar Creek Tackle .... http://www.cedarcreektackle.com/page20.html

But, you might also like to check out Jiffy Jigs ... http://www.jiffyjigs.com/jigs.php

And, if you want to purchase some "custom" ones (hook size/color combos/jighead weights) ........ then give my friend Paul Mullins a shout. Paul runs P&S Custom Tackle, and he can make you up some fine looking jigs - and probably a Hal-fly clone, in a color or weight or with a hook size that isn't offered anywhere else (or by any of the other "knock-off" brands). Paul can be reached at - [email protected] - just shoot him an email and give him the details on what you want. ......luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

trihull,

I sent you a PM