Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It hot out here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default It hot out here.

No not the fishing. Its just hot. Water temp on Tyler and Palestine are 88. Fishing has been good for only an hour before dark. Mostly brim in the mornings. My wife and I had 35 keepers last Friday before the forth, before all of hte traffic hit the lakes. but nothing since. Keep plenty of cold water on hand. Good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Hay Britt, 2 years ago I fish Tyler only remember went just past Overton a turned West to ramp in old road bed into Lake bhind some county office or work facility, did real good on Crappie was shown old bridge out in middle of lake ya had to be on top of it to do any good ya know where I mite talking about?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 410MAN
    Hay Britt, 2 years ago I fish Tyler only remember went just past Overton a turned West to ramp in old road bed into Lake bhind some county office or work facility, did real good on Crappie was shown old bridge out in middle of lake ya had to be on top of it to do any good ya know where I mite talking about?
    Yea. that would be the omen raod bridge. it also has a roadbed beside it that hold good fish. Tyler is as good of crappie lake as I have fished. Its not as large as some of the resevours around east Texas, but is loaded with crappie.
    IF..... you know where the brush/ creeksbeds are. about 95% of the fisherman are bass fisherman. Its not uncommon to go out and get limits most of the year. If your ever down this way again, look me up.

Good fishing.