Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need some help for my grandson!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need some help for my grandson!!!

My oldest son moved from CA to Canton two years ago. The first spring he took my grandson who was 5 at the time to a trout fishing derby near Canton. They had a great time but didn't get out again. When he's at my house he's casting into my pond as much as he can get away with. I've seen him set and watch a bobber for hours without complaint unlike his Dad who has to me catching or he's on the move or done for the day. He's now 7 and I need some advice on places that the two of them, and Grandpa when he's there, can access from shore to catch mostly panfish but any fish will do at this time. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

ST.Mary's has alot of good fishing from the bank especially in the spring.Lots of docks,brush and rip rap to fish with easy access.Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

So does most state & county parks
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

It depends where you live. If you live in southern ohio i reccomen tar hollow state park. they have a small lake there. you can go on the swimming dock and drop a meal worm down and just slay bluegill, catfish, and bass.

Post Thanks / Like

Duckman, Are talking about Canton Ohio? The hall of fame city. If so PM me. I live about 30 miles south of Canton. I can hook you up.
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member