Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: any of you all use a Biosonix unit?

Post Thanks / Like

Default any of you all use a Biosonix unit?

Welcome to the Frontpage

saw this on the internet today any of you guys use one of the biosonix units? if so what are your thoughts on it...worth it or not?
    the main unit they have retails for $700 and you have to take it out each time and charge it and so on...with the new unit they have comming out the RF-300 it mounts in your boat like a normal Sonar and is ran off of the boat batteries...you can download sounds on a SD cards that the pros like KVD use and load them in the unit and so on...pretty neat deal but was wondering if it was worth $580 or not
    ay

Post Thanks / Like

Iff i bassed fished down here i might!! Like Icconellie does! Dont no iff you will get many hits on this issue i would try it on bass foum just me thou???? Tryt it or search it on our BASS forum??
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen a few folks that spider rig with a biosonix. They claim that they help, but it has to be hard to tell. It makes sense, it would have the sound of a school of shad going through the water. I guess that it could probably help, but not sure if it really worth that much money.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Here's the most recent thread ...

concerning the Biosonix unit :

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...iosonix-2.html

... cp