Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any crappie?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any crappie?

Anybody out there? I sure would like to hear where some crappie can
    be caught right now. Anybody doing any night fishing?
    JC

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Welcome JC ....

haven't had a chance to get out, myself ... but, maybe some of the others have.
    Where ya from and what lakes do you normally fish ? You can put your location (hometown) or favorite lake in your profile - that helps people to answer your posts, by giving them an idea of where you're located and what "local" waters you frequent. If you fish "other" lakes, outside of your general area or out of state - be sure and mention the lake/area by name, in your posts, so people will know that you're referring to waters outside of your local area (different tactics may work better on different lakes).
    And don't be a stranger to the Main Message Board ... lots of good folks, and good info being put on there, daily. .... luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your reply, I'm in Louisville and fish Taylorsville lake weekly in the spring
    and fall. This hot weather really puts a damper on my fishing.
    I've been to busy in the garage to go but usually I hit the Ohio river below
    the dam when it gets hot.
    I still would like to find some crappie though!!!
    JC