Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weezer1 working on Robo ....ok

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Weezer1 working on Robo ....ok

Been dressing things up a little. You know, making things look "official". Just a glimpse of what is going on here. Just notice the Weez's toe bandages and his tatoo...LMAO

Yep, I caught some fishes too..
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

For me to to believe Richard was actually working I would need to see a video clip. Still pictures are not proof enough.LOL. Seriously you have the boat looking good, sponsor logog's included. Looks like I am going to have to cancel my trip to Patoka and come to the TeeZur shindig to see that boat. Has Richard got TV coverage lined up or do I need to call Katie Couric.

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to go ahead and set that up Whizkids. LOL
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    You might want to go ahead and set that up Whizkids. LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NBC has been emailed with a link to the video. Nothing may come of it, but I think the project, the tournament, and the people envolved are a human intrest story. Unless Tom or Jackie Summers doesn't want some publicity, I will try to generate some interest. I have no ties to any news organization so I would be shooting blind.
    However if NASA can launch a probe six months ago to travel 268 million miles to hit a target 83 million miles away, maybe I can find one journalist in the next 2 months to cover this event. Or maybe someone else has a friend or relative who is a stringer for a news organization???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bill Hall??

Quote Originally Posted by whizkids
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NBC has been emailed with a link to the video. Nothing may come of it, but I think the project, the tournament, and the people envolved are a human intrest story. Unless Tom or Jackie Summers doesn't want some publicity, I will try to generate some interest. I have no ties to any news organization so I would be shooting blind.
    However if NASA can launch a probe six months ago to travel 268 million miles to hit a target 83 million miles away, maybe I can find one journalist in the next 2 months to cover this event. Or maybe someone else has a friend or relative who is a stringer for a news organization???
    I'm willing to bet if you can get Bill Hall this story he'd be on it like stink on poop....he loves him some fish'n.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

howdy; might want to try tom brocaw. avid fisherman (fly type ) and he likes the human intrest stuff. besides he retired sort of and is doing items on his own still for nbc. katy couric would probably object to fishing as it hurts the fishes.... tarfu

Post Thanks / Like

Sure can't get Wal-Mart to sponsor the boat. It was made in the good ole U.S.A. and not China.