Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need help locating.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help locating.....

a double seat rig for my tracker PT 175. I know that i have seen some on this site, but have searched and can't seem to locate any reference but the Wally Marshall one.

Driftmaster, tite-lok? Seems that i remember a thread somewhere on crappie.com for someone who had these for sale.

Can anybody help me with this. Thought of having my own built, but with spring crappie right around the corner, i am affraid it might take my metal fabricator more time than i have.

Thanks
    Chris
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Are you thinking of this ...

e2 Innovative Solutions

Site sponsor, too.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default That's it!

That is the one. Would never have thought of that name to do a search on here. Thanks CP!

If anybody owns one of these, or something similar, let me know what you think. Thought of installing a couple of bases, but this type thing looks sort of appealing.

Thanks!
    Chris
    Mistertwister

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mistertwister View Post
    That is the one. Would never have thought of that name to do a search on here. Thanks CP!

If anybody owns one of these, or something similar, let me know what you think. Thought of installing a couple of bases, but this type thing looks sort of appealing.

Thanks!
    Chris
    One just arrived here yesterday. I have not opened the box yet. I tried the WM doubled down and did not like it. Neighbor has one. There is no place on my boat to put seat plates. Too much storage (if there is such a thing).
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly the feedback that i was looking for. I have seen your boat, and if this product got the call from you, then i know it will work. (Nice boat by the way!)

I got a call from Jessica after emailing them, real nice gal. Plan on ordering one from them this afternoon. SHips from Indianapolis so it may be to NKY by this friday.

Thanks
    Chris
    Mistertwister

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Add-A-Seat

I am the dealer for Add-A-Seat that you are talking about. Check us out at Extreme Fishing Concepts E2 Innotative Solutions is the company that has them also. I am a distributor for them. Show pricing is still in force.

Yadkin Guide
    Extreme Fishing Concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Mistertwister,
    Let me add that Yadkin Guide (Extreme Fishing Concepts) are nice folks and stand behind their product. Got one in my Tracker and it's the tops!!