Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robo first catch video clip

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Robo first catch video clip

For you doubters, here is a video clip of the first catch. Now I will take bets that I can repeat it. No cheap bets. $1000.00 to repeat and $5000.00 says I can catch the limit in the March-April spawn. Any takers? HAHA..I know there are doubters out there. lol

This is all documented with plenty of witnesses.

www.tomsstuff.net

click on robo boat, then click on video

I just got in from a fun 2 weeks at the lake. Now, I have to go mow the lawn. Honeydoos are overdue....lol
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cane Pole. I tried the link and aI can't get it to work. I can get to your site, I just can't get the video link to work. This is the address that the link goes to. http://tlewis38344.tripod.com/sitebu...iles/clyde.mpg

Is it me or a bad link?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry! I got it to work just takes a minute. Good catch!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation must be you Jigmaster ..

I click on either link (yours or CP's) and my Windows Media Player pops on and shows the video clip.

Hey Canepole .... next time, how about some "sound" :D (and don't take the video footage right into the Sun ...LOL!! )
    Great video clip !! .....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Guy makes a completely remote controlled boat and fisherman and he gets critiqued on the video, LOL. Great job Tom. I knew you could do it. Enjoy the stickers.

Post Thanks / Like

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That is just simply amazing!! Congradulations Tom.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Wow the proof is in you are a genius. Watch out crappie waters of America. I hope you have sent in a patent. If you do let us know the number so we can check out the drawings online.

Post Thanks / Like

Fish, what fish, I was looking at those sexy legs.

Post Thanks / Like

Tom,
    Now that's what I call a great video! I know a lot of work must have went into that project. You have invented the perfect fishing partner.......
    I was looking around at some of your pictures from the "memories" selection and some of them brought back similiar memories to me. I noticed some Subic Bay pictures. Guess you know the meaning of "**** River". I crossed it myself many times on my way into Olongapo, the Pearl of the Pacific. From the other pictures you must have been on a West Pac Cruise. Looks like the same places we went to, maybe even the same bars! What ship were you on? I took two West Pac cruises aboard the USS Ranger. Spent many a day in the South China Sea and the Tonkin Gulf. Served from 69-73. Met Davey Jones and became a Shellback on my last tour. Wouldn't take anything for the experiences or the memories. I have rambled too much so I will sign off wishing you luck with your Robot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast