Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie usa tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie usa tournaments

Anybody fish the crappie usa tournaments? I am thinking about fishing the one out of Paris Landing in April. Do they run a quality tournament? Does everyone blast off together or do you just fish wherever on the lake & show up at the weigh in? How do they check livewells if everyone doesn't blast off from the same place? There website is not clear about this?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BAD CRAPPIE DADDY View Post
    Anybody fish the crappie usa tournaments? I am thinking about fishing the one out of Paris Landing in April. Do they run a quality tournament? Does everyone blast off together or do you just fish wherever on the lake & show up at the weigh in? How do they check livewells if everyone doesn't blast off from the same place? There website is not clear about this?
    Fished em the last 2 years..payback aint as good as crappie masters but a good time...fish wherever you want and launch where you want..honors system about starting at 630 and ending at 3...dont check livewells at all, never have...again, honors system but if someone turns you in you might have to take a polygraph i think it says..

Post Thanks / Like

Just show up at the seminar and pay your money and they will tell you the rules.

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie usa

i have fished two of them and i like them i only fish the ones close to home
    but you can go to their website and it has all the info you need and yes the winners have to take a polygraph .i have never been fortunate enough to take one yet but i have learned alot from other fisherman bacause our way is not always the best way.