PDA

View Full Version : crappie usa tournaments

BIG BAD CRAPPIE DADDY
02-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Anybody fish the crappie usa tournaments? I am thinking about fishing the one out of Paris Landing in April. Do they run a quality tournament? Does everyone blast off together or do you just fish wherever on the lake & show up at the weigh in? How do they check livewells if everyone doesn't blast off from the same place? There website is not clear about this?

lhumphre
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Anybody fish the crappie usa tournaments? I am thinking about fishing the one out of Paris Landing in April. Do they run a quality tournament? Does everyone blast off together or do you just fish wherever on the lake & show up at the weigh in? How do they check livewells if everyone doesn't blast off from the same place? There website is not clear about this?

Fished em the last 2 years..payback aint as good as crappie masters but a good time...fish wherever you want and launch where you want..honors system about starting at 630 and ending at 3...dont check livewells at all, never have...again, honors system but if someone turns you in you might have to take a polygraph i think it says..

possumcop
02-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Just show up at the seminar and pay your money and they will tell you the rules.

TROLLWHACKER
02-17-2009, 03:42 AM
i have fished two of them and i like them i only fish the ones close to home
but you can go to their website and it has all the info you need and yes the winners have to take a polygraph .i have never been fortunate enough to take one yet but i have learned alot from other fisherman bacause our way is not always the best way.