Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To all veterans out there, alive or dead...

Post Thanks / Like

Default To all veterans out there, alive or dead...

Thank you for the all of my freedoms, deserved or not! I will never be able to pay the debt that I owe you! God bless and keep you and yours today, and always!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

just a smile and a nod will do thank you
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome,Glad to have served my country. Vietnam 1969-70. Possum1
    possum1
    Jack Mullins
    Psalms 46:1

Post Thanks / Like

Default Freedom

Thanks for all the sacrifices military personnel and thier families have and will make so the USA is the great country it is. God Bless All Of You.
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

I was at the Braves Game Monday Night- they had an incredible show - before the game the US Navy Seals Parachute Team "The Leap Frogs" jumped into the stadium and delivered the game ball - after the National Anthem the Navy did a fly by over the stadium - it was a great game but the show was terrific - my wife said it just sent cold chills up her spine with the excitement and awe of these guys ability - and when the American Flag came from one of the chutes I must admit it brought tears to my eyes - after the game these guys did a night jump into the stadium with flares and sparklers glowing as they descended onto the field and this led up a spectacular fireworks show with musical performances on the giant screen plasma TV in center field - I am so proud of our military, and so proud to be an American - and it says alot for baseball fans who had just saw a good game that produced a shutout by the Braves pitchers and 2 home runs by Adam La Roach that the loudest and longest ovation of the night was for the Navy Seals - God Bless America
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!