Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: No fishing today but.....

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No fishing today but.....

Friday afternoon, headed home excited about a 3 day weekend.
    Saturday 2 a.m. woke up with the flu. Won't entertain you with the colorful details. Felt like hell all day.
    Sunday, started feeling better, still had 100 temp sore throat but got alot of stuff done around the house. Did my taxes for last year. Felt worse!
    Monday felt pretty good so hooked up the boat at daylight. Headed out to the river. ran up to my hunting cabin. loaded sleeping bags, cooking stuff, tree stands ect to bring home. Took a long walk through the woods. Sure is bare this time of year. Got back in the boat and just rode up and down the river watching the geese and bald eagles. Boat ran great. Felt good to stretch its legs again.
    Being out there really recharges the batteries in my soul.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

It's also nice to be able to run across the water and not have to watch out for the crazys on those freakin wave runners this time of year.
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Speck.....Glad your feeling better. Same with my wife, 3 days off, and 2 were sick days. I'm getting good at boiling beans, and pigs in a blanket.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing that would of made that any better would of been the ole thump we all know and love...............
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

glad you got over it cool breeze in the face just what the doc. ordered thump later

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great way to spend a morning, Chris. Glad you are feeling better. Come on up when the fishing gets good.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.