Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie stationary

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie stationary

I know that in this email age we don't send very many letters anymore, but when we do its kind of nice to have personalized stationary. Mine just happens to have a crappie watermark on it. Its kind of fun, so here is how I do it:

This works with Microsoft Word, I have not been able to get it to work properly with Open Office.

First we need an image. A close up photo of one of you slabs on a white background, edited to fill most of the frame, or Google "crappie", images (Lots of nice drawings there). Right click, save image as...., left click and remember where it goes

For you stationary: Open Ms Word, Format, Background, printed watermark, Picture Watermark, select picture, find your image and double click, scale: auto, check: washout, apply.

Print.

You should now have a nice crappie (or what ever you want) image as a watermark on your stationary.

One hint: If you are using a photograph you may want to edit it and change it to a black and white image. Remember you want the image to enhance the letter and for this subtle is better (my opinion).

Have fun:D

Terry
    Terry

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, that is nice and fun to do.