Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Visiting Missouri

Post Thanks / Like

Default Visiting Missouri

A friend of mine in Licking which is in Texas Cty, I'd like to know if there are any good crappie spots in this area and if so, when would be the best time to fish them. Thank from Ohio

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a little confused about your question. Are you going to be in Licking? Do you have a boat?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am going to be in Licking, that's where my friend lives. I do have a boat but I don't plan on taking it, I'd rather rent one when I get there if possible.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I would probably recommend Lake of the Ozarks, maybe the Glaize arm if you have a small boat. Sometimes below the dam is good. There are some lakes that are south of you but I'm not familiar with them, Clearwater and Wappapello. Some of the southern boys will have to help you out there. There is a small lake between Rolla and St James that has nice crappie but not quanities as for as I know, Little Prairie lake. I would recommend, just for fun the upper Gasconade River around Gerome. You can rent small boats and canoes I think, and it is good for small mouth bass, largemouth, and google eye or rock bass with some crappie. That would be close for you. Good luck..

Post Thanks / Like

You can't hardly miss in april on lake of the ozarks,if you need a place to start just holler.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie