Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake 2/15/2009

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Truman Lake 2/15/2009

We Hit Barry Bend At 7:15 Started On Some Hardwoods- Nothing-went To Big Cedar And They Were 12' Down Starting Out And As Soon As Sun Popped Out They Went To 28' But We Kept On Catching Them. Fished Till 11 Am. Nascar Race Gotta Get Home... Only Wanted 10 Nice Ones, Caught 20 And Another 20 Shorts.....orange/chartuse And White/chartuse......come Home Cleaned The Ten, Fried Up, Now Ready For Nascar........ Oh By The Way Tried That Andy's Cajun And I Is Really Good, Hate To Have To Eat All These By Myself.....hehe!
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Looks to me like you had a good morning. What was the wind like up there this morning. Congrats, wish I could have been there to eat. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Those flillets look great! Will go good with the race. Can't wait to get out.

Post Thanks / Like

those fillets looks good ,i wonder why you looked so mas then i scrolled down and seen that number 3 so now i know
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day Monty. Got the race on and trying to figure out how to type on this new phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dedawg1149 View Post
    those fillets looks good ,i wonder why you looked so mas then i scrolled down and seen that number 3 so now i know
    Geeeee!!!! There's no slack here. Nice lookin mess of crappie. I'm sure that they ate good.

Post Thanks / Like

i don't know bout you all but i kind of think olsilverside resemble's a skinnier baller:D i believe iv'e caught a few spec's in that cove your in i love berry bend. lot of good fishing there and not much pressure i don't think
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Barry Bend

We Are In The First Cove On Your Left After You Leave Ramp And Head Down Stream, Just Before The Power Lines....... Not A Big Cove But A Good One....

Post Thanks / Like

Well were having a pot of brown beans, and cornbread tonight, but your fish sure looks good. Silver, what kind and size rod is that. Kinda liked the short handle. Your picture looks like your standing in about 2 feet of water.lol
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabeal's Rod

That Is A 5' Cabeal's Fish Eagle 11 Been Using Them For Over 20 Years, Used To Be $30 Not They Are About $90 With Shipping..... The Water Was 28' There In Pic.......and North Wind Cold......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast