Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rayburn Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rayburn Crappie Club

I was wandering if there is a club for rayurn, and if there is how do I join?
    Jody Goodwin

Post Thanks / Like

None that I know of. If you do find one please post it so we can all join.
    We may need to think about forming our own club if enough people are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by oilman035

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie club

Quote Originally Posted by oilman035
    No clubs here I know of. Would love to join one.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Club

Hey guys seen your post about wanting to form a Crappie Club. I am from Central Louisiana, and my partner and I were in the same fix as you guys, wanting to join a club but nothing close enough to us. So we are trying at present to get our club (CENTRAL LOUISIANA CRAPPIE ASSOCIATION) off the ground and going. If you guys decide to start one up let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck.
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bayou City Crappie Club

We got our local crappie club started earlier this spring. Most of us fish within about 100 mile radius of Houston. We have had a lot of interest, but this time of year its really hard to get everyone to praticipate. We used Meetup.com to help organize our Group. It cost $9.00 dollars a month and you get mostly everthing you would get with a website, plus a few extras. Not a bad deal. If you want to look at the way we have set ours up go to Bayou City Crappie Club

I think it would be great to have several clubs in Texas who are accociated with each other. Those of us who wish to fish new areas of Texas would have the support of fellow club members. It would also help promote the tournaments that we will be hosting. If any of you have any questions
    you can email me at [email protected] Also if any of you would like to join our site is open for membership.

Thanks,

Big Dave
    Last edited by Big Dave; 07-19-2005 at 11:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Include me in on info for having a Crappie Club on Rayburn (or Toledo Bend). I'm sure there will be at least a little interest, at least I hope so. And from the replies from others in Crappie Clubs, looks like they don't mind sharing their info with clubs just starting out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default T-bend or S.Rayburn tournaments

Are there any crappie tournaments held in your area?

Post Thanks / Like

the only one i know about is the duke energy crappie tournament held each june.
    Jody Goodwin

Post Thanks / Like

I may try and get a group of our club members to come up there for that tournament next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Default How's the Club Coming?

I was just wondering if you guy's have got The Rayburn Crappie Club going yet. Texas needs as many as possible. Hopefully Texas can attrack the ACA enough for them to have us on there tournament circuit. Rayburn would be the perfect Lake for such an event.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast