Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boats

Ok Im about to put my hunting/fishing rig on the market and get one jsut for crappie fishing. Might be buying new but prob. a nice used one for now, as what ever my rig sells for is all I will have to spend on one unless I hold off till summer before I buy. My question is if you were going to buy a nice 15-16ft alum boat what would it be and why?
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duckkiller View Post
    Ok Im about to put my hunting/fishing rig on the market and get one jsut for crappie fishing. Might be buying new but prob. a nice used one for now, as what ever my rig sells for is all I will have to spend on one unless I hold off till summer before I buy. My question is if you were going to buy a nice 15-16ft alum boat what would it be and why?
    Don't you have a war eagle with a mudbuddy. How big is it.

Post Thanks / Like

1542 War Eagle w/ 27 Go Devil. Great boat but Im wanting a nice 15-17ft crappie fishing boat where 2 people can fish off front deck
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.

Post Thanks / Like

the crappie pro from tracker or the fisher model is probably the best suited for two in the front. make sure it has at least a 50 h.p. or you won't be happy. my friend has the fisher and it is nice crappie boat. it's rated for a 75 and he has a 50 mercury that runs really strong.

Post Thanks / Like

I Really Like My 06 Pro Crappie 175 With A Sixty Horse Four Stroke. My Friend Has An Older Model Pc 175 With A 50 Hp Two Stroke And He Really Likes It To.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 16' tracker and if I was buying another aluminum I would look hard at the triton and lowe boats. Tracker & G3 are still using alot of plywood in their boats where most everyone else has went to all aluminum construction but thats the only turnoff for me on tracker/g3 boats.

Post Thanks / Like

Shinerunner has a new Triton aluminum boat. The sports center in perry put another post reciever up front so he can fish two seats up there. You should get with him about it.
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, if I do sell and buy new it will be a triton or another War Eagle more than likely. I have 2 other bigger boats but they stay at home in Ms so Its nice to have a smaller one around at times. I just thought I would see if I could sell and get about a 16-17 footer to keep down here at school with me.

Post Thanks / Like

I went by a Cabelas out here in Ft. Worth today and checked out the Lowe Stinger real good. They have a great fishing setup but the quality isn't close to a triton. A triton or that war eagle predator looks the way to go to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 173 sport Triton and love it . It has plenty of room . Mine is 04 model with a 50 merc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast