Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boat show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat show

any one been to the shaumburg boat show in illinois ? just wondering if it is worth going .any jig venders or good tackel deals.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Show

I know its late responding, but went to the show for the first time this weekend. Will not go back next year. It was very small, few tackle dealers, most boats were big fiberglass cruisers. Very dissappointing. The best I have seen is the QCCA Outdoors show in the Quad Cities. Many tackle dealers and it trys to emphasize fishing and hunting. Not pleasure crafts

Post Thanks / Like

If you are looking for an awesome sports show...you need to hit the Indiana Boat, Sport, and Travel show. I don't know where exactly in Illinois you are from, but this weekend is the first weekend of 10 days of this event in Indianapolis at the state fair grounds. WELL WORTH THE DRIVE, I GUARANTEE THAT. And, this weekend is the 12th annual deer and turkey expo, being added to the hundreds of exhibits. I've found some pretty cool things at this. It doesn't matter what aspect of the outdoors you like, it will hit your interest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrwillis View Post
    If you are looking for an awesome sports show...you need to hit the Indiana Boat, Sport, and Travel show. I don't know where exactly in Illinois you are from, but this weekend is the first weekend of 10 days of this event in Indianapolis at the state fair grounds. WELL WORTH THE DRIVE, I GUARANTEE THAT. And, this weekend is the 12th annual deer and turkey expo, being added to the hundreds of exhibits. I've found some pretty cool things at this. It doesn't matter what aspect of the outdoors you like, it will hit your interest.
    February 20th through March 1st.

Post Thanks / Like

Many said they were in looked at everything & out in 1 1/2 hrs-like not too much very little tackle...
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER