Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sugg.'s for Out of Towner on Short Visit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sugg.'s for Out of Towner on Short Visit

I will be visiting my military wife in Huntsville next weekend (02/20 - 24th). I visit the Huntsville area abt every other month from Ohio and have a year long visitor fishing lic. I bought last summer. I have fished the Guntersville Dam area and the Decatur area just as you come into Decatur. I want to do some crappie fishing in the Huntsville area this visit. I won't be bringing my boat. Can someone offer some areas that I can fish from shore with a good chance of finding fish?

I appreciate any suggestions on locations and times to fish. PM me if you don't want to give up your secret spot to the entire world. I assure you that my short visit won't cramp anyone's fishing as I won't be back in the area until April/May for my next visit.

I love the northern Alabama area and am considering retireing options in the future. I am from the south originally (Louisiana). Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like

I just realized that this post was in the main section. I have since made my request in the Alabama post. Sorry abt the mix up, I just signed up to this site today.

Thanks and Good Fishing!!!