Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat

Hey "Big Red", whoever you may be, I may or may not know who you are. How about coming into chat with your sign on name and call everyone a bunch of losers. I have about had it with the random crap stirred up in chat under bogus names. I always sign in as FATBOY and always chat as FATBOY. My info is under my profile. Not trying to start a controversy here, but if you think we are a bunch of losers, be a man, woman or whatever you are and put your REAL Crappie.com name. If you think we are a bunch of losers, post a few pics of what your catching to prove we are losers. Until then, shut the hell up. Well, guess I will get edited for this post, as usual.

Post Thanks / Like

hehehe naw, i thought it was some punk kid

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Hey "Big Red", whoever you may be, I may or may not know who you are. How about coming into chat with your sign on name and call everyone a bunch of losers. I have about had it with the random crap stirred up in chat under bogus names. I always sign in as FATBOY and always chat as FATBOY. My info is under my profile. Not trying to start a controversy here, but if you think we are a bunch of losers, be a man, woman or whatever you are and put your REAL Crappie.com name. If you think we are a bunch of losers, post a few pics of what your catching to prove we are losers. Until then, shut the hell up. Well, guess I will get edited for this post, as usual.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, I saw that this AM. No one was on so I checked out. I got a loser for him. I thought you had to sign on with your Crappie dot com name. This was my first look at the chat room thing guess I'll pass from now on. See you in a few weeks. Reelcrappie (Howard) Think you'll have your new boat by then?

Post Thanks / Like

come on guys lets not dignify anything this guy has to say - let it go - if he continues to be disrespectful in the chat room we will get Ed to lock him out
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!