Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Weiss

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Lake Weiss

Are The Crappie Biting And Where ,

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be fishing there March 27th and 28th near the Alabama Belle. I'm looking forward to reading some of these reports too.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    I'll be fishing there March 27th and 28th near the Alabama Belle. I'm looking forward to reading some of these reports too.
    I thinking of going there at that time is the bite usual on at that time of year. Son's spring break waiting to get in some good warm fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weiss

Fishing that time of year on Weiss is normally really good. The water temp should be good by then, and that will help you out. Be really careful with your boat around the Bama Belle. Depending on the water level it can be real dangerous around there. I have had luck trolling in some of the coves near the Belle, but again, depending on the conditions, the fish may already be moving to the banks. Good luck and safe fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

:D:D I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully, we will have more than enough photos to add to the site. I'm like a termite in a lumberyard...I can't control myself!!!

Fishing is an addiction and I'm trying to dose up daily!!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishaholik View Post
    :D:D I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully, we will have more than enough photos to add to the site. I'm like a termite in a lumberyard...I can't control myself!!!

Tony is like a kid in a candy store. My son keeps asking me if it is March 27th yet!:D:D:D I can't wait either. I know my whippersnapper of a son will probably show up laserdoc and me with the biggest fish, but we are looking to the fun of being out there. I don't know about a termite in a lumberyard....more like a flea crawling up an elephant's back with a #4 hook saying "I can catch you too!":D:D:D:D

dad
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.