and you need some lake information or where to stay give me a shout. I've been working so much overtime the past 3 months I ain't had my bass boat out but a few times. The other reason I haven't been fishing sunday is my wife and I are enjoying our new Premier pontoon with friends and family. I can always fish this fall and winter when we quit taking the pontoon out so much.

I've fished this lake since it was impounded and know it pretty good. Our camp is also there. It's still below summer pool from the lack of rain. The grass is really coming on great everywhere in the lake. I'm going to try sunday morning at daybreak on several of my spots. I'll report back next week on what I did. The crappie fishing was really good this spring for size and numbers where I fish. You guys that fish this classic are probably going to have clear water and hot weather and plenty of boat traffic to deal with. The best thing that could happen the weekend of the classic is for an all day light rain to keep lake traffic down to an minimun. If you guys need anything give me a hollar. I'll try and help everyone I can.

Larry

[email protected] .......Camp phone...812-685-2341..CST