Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fultondalecrappie

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fultondalecrappie

Daniel,

I was going to send this in a PM but I want everyone to know how much respect I have for you and your dad. It was indeed my honor to meet both of you this evening. Thank you for the kindness and the blessings bestowed upon Tony this evening. There really are some great and very kind people in this world and I count you in that group. I am sharing this thread http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...pid-woman.html where anchorpulle fixes up her Jon boat by herself to encourage Tony. Once again, God bless you and your family and thank you.

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words.I hope that Tony enjoys the boat as much as I did when I first got it.It was an honnor to meet both of you this evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Regardless of the condition the boat is in, it is truly one of the best blessings I've ever received. I'm grateful to have gotten the chance to meet you both, and I look forward to some good fishing in the future with you guys. Now my intentions are simple... fix up the boat, put it to good use, and once I'm able to buy a larger boat, I'll be a blessing to the next person. Thanks again Daniel for "Eclipse" (for those of you who don't know, that's the name I gave the boat).

Fishing is an addiction and I'm trying to dose up daily!!!