Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Belews Lake Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Belews Lake Sunday

Did ok, at least for Belews anyway. Two of caught 38 on brush piles with minnows and jigs above 158. Water temp was 38*. Kept 15 between 9" and 12" for eating. Put the rest in a real fertile 10 acrce pond that really grows some nice crappie. It's not unusual to catch a bunch there that will average over a pound.

Post Thanks / Like

good job seasons. it may not be unusual for you to catch a bunch over a pound at belews, but it is for some of us. its tough for me to catch a bunch there period. congrats on the catch. i drive an hour and a half to a lake and live fifteen minutes from belews. hope your seed fish grow up to be great biggins.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLEMAN View Post
    good job seasons. it may not be unusual for you to catch a bunch over a pound at belews, but it is for some of us. its tough for me to catch a bunch there period. congrats on the catch. i drive an hour and a half to a lake and live fifteen minutes from belews. hope your seed fish grow up to be great biggins.
    simpleman you and i need to hookup one sat and i will put you on some of those belews crappies.

Post Thanks / Like

newkid, i would like that very much. i know you spider rig and i only have 10 ft rods. if thats workable you name the date. in return i will be glad to fill a spot on the next turney you have an open seat and i'll pay the entry fee.

Post Thanks / Like

Now kid don't go telling everyone where those fish are in that lake

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLEMAN View Post
    newkid, i would like that very much. i know you spider rig and i only have 10 ft rods. if thats workable you name the date. in return i will be glad to fill a spot on the next turney you have an open seat and i'll pay the entry fee.
    you have a deal but you dont have to pay the entry fee just half.i have a turny feb.21st at badin if you are interested.looks like rain this sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default sea-sons

we did ok too. we caught about 25, kept 12 to eat. all over brush . 1 on the bank. we were in the basstracker.