Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Branson this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Branson this weekend.

I have an invite to go this weekend. Is the crappie fishing worth dragging my boat down there for three day's?
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

table rock has potintial I kinda think this year will be good its been bad for 2 years so it's about time for a new cycle to start, dont know anything about the branson area, but fish are fish and they will be arround the dropoffs,boat docks, shallow on the north slopes will work, creek channels are always a plus, If you dont have to stay in the branson area, cape fair or viola are good areas, I know where to fish those areas, let me know what your plans are and I will try to send you in the right direction . later man

Post Thanks / Like

hopefuly i'm going to try to hook up with my cousin. he lives in cassville.I havent fished table rock in 20 years so any info would be great. I know we are staying in branson, but have truck- boat will travel.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

there is some good fishing south of cassville, I fish white river a lot, eagle rock area, I just live 15 mi. north of cassville, if it's not windy and the weather doesn't mess up with a cold front i would guess ya'll could catch fish arround branson, good luck where ever you end up