Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie USA Library is a good source of fishing information

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie USA Library is a good source of fishing information

I stumpled across the Crappie USA library tonight while doing some web browsing. I found many good short articles about crappie fishing. Many of these articles appeared in Crappie World Magazine and the Crappie Journal Magazine. I enjoyed reading some of these article tonight. Thought I would post a link so you all could read them too

http://www.crappieusa.com/library/library.cfm

Do the search using the second line in the search category and highlight fishing techniques from the drop down list to find the articles.
    Regards,

Moose1am

fishinboat Guest

moose1am, i found that library too and being a McAdams fan found his articles very interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Journal Articles

I found a copy of the "Crappie Journal" last spring in my dad's collection of fishing magazines. I was sorting though all the old fishing facts and other fishing magazines to find some articles about crappie fishing. I had just got the boat ready and wanted to read some good articles to get me fired up to go fishing.

I only have one Crappie Journal Magazine in my collection but the articles in that Journal were good. I was thinking about find out were to get a sub for that magazine when I ran across Crappie World Magazine at Wal-Mart. I have been buying and reading Crappie World ever since last spring.

So I was glad to find those old articles and to sit down and read a few of them. Yes I like to see what McAdams says as I have fished Kentucky Lake for crappie in the past when I was much younger. We never did catch our limit like some of the guys from Missouri did when they came to the same resort that dad and I stayed at each year. We always heard about them catching 60 big slabs each time they went out but noone seemed to know exactly where they went. All I ever heard was that they were using jigs. LOL. Well I have finally figured out what they did after all these years. Thanks to Crappie World and the In-fishermen's Crappie Wisdom Magazine and this forum.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I only hope that I can give back some good information to the next generation of crappie fishermen and fisherwomen.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinboat
    moose1am, i found that library too and being a McAdams fan found his articles very interesting.
    Regards,

Moose1am