Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This site

Post Thanks / Like

Default This site

I have only been on here for a few days, and i love it. Use to fish for trout, and catfish. Used alot of crappie for bait. But sitting here readin though these threads make me think different now. From the jigs tied to recipes you fellars have, this site is real nice... Fished alot of catfish tournaments, now i want to try a crappie tournament. Catfishing is so much different. Crappie tournament you have to really work, and to win a tournament on a jig you made yourself thats priceless. So any one want a rookie to fish with them i am willing to travel and fish.Thank you guys and gals

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    So any one want a rookie to fish with them i am willing to travel and fish.
    You should post this on the Kentucky board as well. Welcome to the world of crappie fishing.

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Pbug
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Indiana
    You will like this forum, some nice people here so it seems by what they post.
    To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required

Post Thanks / Like

welcome from,al
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

thanks all

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome from the frozen tundra...

when the ice moves off the lakes in late March it'll be time to float the boat and look for the slabs again. If'n ya wanna take a long road trip in the spring, say May, give me a holler and we'll do some inland lake crappie huntin'. Lakes are really clear up here too.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

hey yankee i will take you up on that offer...i try to take a few trips a year to fish with members of these sites...In a catfish site we have we do a huge weekend thing. you guys do that on here?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard....check out the spring crappie camp on the main fishing forum page.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Site

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    I have only been on here for a few days, and i love it. Use to fish for trout, and catfish. Used alot of crappie for bait. But sitting here readin though these threads make me think different now. From the jigs tied to recipes you fellars have, this site is real nice... Fished alot of catfish tournaments, now i want to try a crappie tournament. Catfishing is so much different. Crappie tournament you have to really work, and to win a tournament on a jig you made yourself thats priceless. So any one want a rookie to fish with them i am willing to travel and fish.Thank you guys and gals
    Welcome to the site, you have found the best bunch of crappie fishing people in the world. You can get all the help you need here, how to spend your money...everything, there's people here that know everything...ha. :D
    Get on the Ky. board and wake them snapper heads up and tell em what your need .
    Good fishing........crappie cowboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast