Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crappie.com Decals

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie.com Decals

Crappiepappy ?? Does Kentucky have their own decals / or can you purchase just a crappie . com decal? If not---I sort of like some of the ones I'm seeing on the other boards and would be interested in getting one. Any thoughts on that? Any idea how many members belong to the Kentucky board?
    Last edited by Downwind; 02-07-2009 at 12:25 PM.
    You can't finish what you don't start

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face No, we don't ....

Quote Originally Posted by Downwind View Post
    Crappiepappy ?? Does Kentucky have their own decals / or can you purchase just a crappie . com decal? If not---I sort of like some of the ones I'm seeing on the other boards and would be interested in getting one. Any thoughts on that? Any idea how many members belong to the Kentucky board?
    and I wouldn't mind having some, myself !!

Ed used to have some Crappie.com decals for sale, but they didn't sell all that well, and I think he quit carrying them. I'd have to check with him, to see if he has any leftovers.

As to the decals of other states .... I bought a TENN one, for my partners boat, but don't know if he's going to put it on :p It pretty simple in design, and only cost $2.50 ... made by Team Adcraft (site member). Don't know how many would have to be made, to make it worth his while to run a batch ... but, I could contact him and see. We'd also have to come up with a design for the decal, submit it and see if it could be done that way ... or if it would need to be tweaked a little :D

I have no earthly idea how many members are KY members, since very few people put that info into their User Control Panel info. Probably the best way to find out the level of interest, would be to put a poll out and ask. But, first I'd need to know what the minimum number of decals could be ordered. I'll get back with you on that, and then we can go from there.

I'd have looked into this, sooner ... but, with the low traffic rate we've had, I didn't think it would be of much use. Now that we seem to be getting a little more participation, & our member numbers are growing, we just might have enough interest to get things going.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Hey CP where's the poll ?? I'll check off on it.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone wanted a Crappie. Com sticker with their handle on it ? I see a lot of people crappie fishing and wonder if they are a Crappie.Com member!!

CRAPPIE.COM
    IFISH
    Last edited by ifish; 02-07-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for running with this CP! Not sure how to set up a poll or I would do that part. I'm just the needed one! lol

Post Thanks / Like

that maybe a big job ..OH. & IN. is full of people from KY. that call it HOME..
    for me it's Louisville...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kentucky Decal

I will take 5.

Let me know where to send the money.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be interested in 2 or 3.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hang in there guys ...

first things first ... :p

I'm waiting to hear back from Team AdCraft, as to how many decals would have to be ordered. When I find that out, I'll post a poll or sticky thread, and ask how many want one and how many they want.

We will also have to come up with a design for the decal. Looking thru the posts about the other state decals, it seems that our member Kitpapermouth is the design artist that most are using. I'll contact her and have her send me a couple of prototype models, then we can vote on them.

This may take a few days to get off the ground, but rest assured that I'm on top of things, and will get this rolling asap.

According to the posts I've read, it looks like the decals will run about $2.50 apiece, mailed to your door. Payment can either be by paypal, money order, or check ... but I'll let Team AdCraft post the specifics, whenever we get the design and amount of decals needed all figured out.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good CP--Saw your post on Fishin.com about T-ville and one of the replies was that it was still iced over. Won't be as long as it has been.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast