Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sale on jig hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sale on jig hooks

Cabelas has Eagle Claw and Muzuo jig hooks on sale on line in there bargain cove.

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They are going fast...I went to order four thousand Muzuo's ....cause they were such a good deal. I put four in my cart...said they were out of stock...then I dropped it to three...and out of stock...then I put two in there...and they were in stock. So I don't know if I got the last two thousand gold size 2, or they are limiting purchases. But that don't make sense.

Post Thanks / Like

darn, if Cabelas didn't just call me to say, they only had one thousand in stock and not two like I ordered. At least they are on the ball.

Post Thanks / Like

Man they did go quick poppop. I guess I got the 1,000 each of the sickle #1, #2 and #4 's I ordered. I also bought 250 of the gold sickle aberdeen #4's for minnow fishing. I've heard the're real good.

Post Thanks / Like

They did go fast...I saw them on sale earlier today...messed around and only ordered after I saw your post. By then, I was scrambling to lock in at least some of them...I didn't get a chance to look around at anything else. To scared I was gonna miss a deal. But at least I got me a thousand gold size 2 and a thousand red size 1. My daughter got me several different sizes and colors of the same hooks .for Christmas...and paid about double this price for the same thing. There is not a day that goes by I don't check the bargain cave....still got stuff on backorder from two previous orders.

Post Thanks / Like

lolz, glad ya got a deal. I will have to check out the bargain cave, I get all the seasonal cabela's catalogs. But i have to say if you ordered made an order of 2k jigheads (or hooks or whatever) & they called you back within the hour to tell you they couldnt' fill the order, well that sounds like A1 service to me. Sure they made a mistake by letting your order 2k when there was only 1k, or maybe they gave 1k to someone else, but with internet & technology mistakes will happen, that's the way i see it anyway. But @ least they were good enuf to let you know about the mistake right away! Sounds like good customer support to me.

I haven't made an oreder from cabela's in over 20 years, but after hearing this I guess i won't hesitate to. But also i'm sorry to hear you didn't get those other 1k muzuo's poppop.

& i'll be keeping my eye on the bargain cave from now on
    "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children."