Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Out Board service and repair

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Out Board service and repair

Hey Guy's

I do Outboard repairs on the side at my home or mobile repairs in the Macon area. Reasonable Rates. I went to school after Plant closing at B&W in 2006 at CGTC In Marine engine technology program. Call Me if i can be of assistance @ 478_474-6479

Thanks
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

That's good to know! Welcome to the board mmaddog! This forum is really taking off. It's already been a help to me just in deciding on what to do in certain situations. Glad guys like you are around. Now if I could just find a good 5.7 Vortec mech...
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Fishingmmadog....WELCOME aboard!! Great to have you!! I know everyone will appreciate all the knowledge and tips you can give!
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

That is good to know mmaddog. Outboard mechanic are like Harley mechanics, the good ones are really hard to find. Glad to know that your in the area. Oh, and welcome to the board.

Bluegill

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike,good to here from you.Glad you got through with school and started up a repair shop.I will call on you when needed.Best of Luck
    David