Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake Ramp Report As Of 3 Pm

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Truman Lake Ramp Report As Of 3 Pm

First Truman Lake Level Is 705.9 A Little Down. The First Two Pics Are Windsor Crossing. Taken From The Bridge Ramp Is Open You Can Go Both Directions From The Bridge About 400 Or 500 Yards Then A Little Ice And Ice In The Coves.... May Be Gone With Warm Night And Breeze...... Next Pic Is Bucksaw Ramp....bad News Still 2 To 3" Of Ice And I Don't Think It Will Open Till Sunday???? Wind Can Not Get To It......next Pic Is Sparrowfoot And It Is Really Open Just Some Coves With Ice..... Those That Know Me Know Where We Will Be Tomorrow.....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What time you going Monty? I was going to go to Bucksaw. Looks like I will be joining you a little further up the Grand. I get off work at 7. Will go get boat at Bucksaw and head back that way. Wind is going to blow hard later in the day. So I will go early.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. Hope to be there Saturday morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lots Of Open Water

Plenty Of Open Water From Bucksaw Up And Down Both Just Can't Launch At Bs....... You Know Where I Will Be....although Last Time 3 Weeks Ago We Fished 2 Hrs And Never Had A Hit, But Lake Was Up 3' And Murky, Water Looks Good Now........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Live, from Truman Lake, ramp reporter OSS! Thanks for the report. You just made up my mind on what I'm going to do Sat. morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully it warms up a little that was so when I get back I can get back to fishing. How has the fishing been anyways? Come on 13 Feb I can't handle doing this school thing and not being able to fish on the weekends. Jared when I get back we'll have to get together and rip a few lips!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Any time Dave. Will give a hopefully good report after tommorows trip. I have the boat hooked up in the parking lot here at work. Come on 7 o'clock.

Post Thanks / Like

i bet you cant wait ti get back out,tear them up and good luck
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

Biloxi is great but not to much Crappieing down this way. I talked to Brad Whitehead and we are going to hit Pickwick on the 15th. Looking forward to that; should be a good time.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave