Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Born Again American

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Born Again American

Born Again American Play the song that will come up on it. It has a couple dead pauses in it, but will keep on playing.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a good video!
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Very nicely done!
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Produced by philanthropist Norman Lear, hardly a bipartisan message.

Norman Lear > citizenship > philanthropy
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by backtocrappie View Post
    Produced by philanthropist Norman Lear, hardly a bipartisan message.

Norman Lear > citizenship > philanthropy
    I beg to differ on the bipartisan message. Even though Lear is left leaning, it was still a well done song. As for the message I got out of it was early in the song when it talked about Washington sending jobs to China. That was dead on there on how the jobs in this Country are leaving to go overseas. Most would blame it on the companies, but they are dead wrong. The main purpose of being in business is to profit. If that profit cannot be substantially made on our soil, then it makes perfect sense to try elsewhere because they are being taxed to death and are swamped with government red tape to boot. The Bush administration was blamed for the amount of jobs lost during his tenure. Businesses moving out of the Country has been going on for a long time now, and it will not improve a bit until Washington lowers the tax rate to be able to stay in business here.
    The bigger companies have so many things they have to pay for other than just employee salaries if they are doing business here in the States.
    Something to think about. Any stimulus that taxes the folks that create the jobs in the first place will only cause them to consider moving, or just shutting down.
    I truly think that both sides of the fence essentially would like to have the same things. It's how we feel that can be accomplished that makes us differ in opinions.

If this Country is to survive, we have got to get back to the roots that made us great in the first place, and ALL of us to start dogging the crap out of our own Representatives of Congress and Senate until we can make them do what we sent them to do in the first place.

I for one am sick and tired of all the bargaining and pork trades that are always added to bills to entice a politician to vote for it.

Why is our Country been going downhill? The answer is, we voted for the momos that have caused it. Power hungry SOB's that have the attitude of, "Do as we say, not as we do".

Get the message?
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I got the message just fine. Work for free and pay tons of taxes to rebuild what I didn't destroy. Fits right into that community service plea. Well, I already do that, and I'm not doing more.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

The song was good, it's the website and it's backers that are warped.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    That was dead on there on how the jobs in this Country are leaving to go overseas. Most would blame it on the companies, but they are dead wrong. The main purpose of being in business is to profit. If that profit cannot be substantially made on our soil, then it makes perfect sense to try elsewhere because they are being taxed to death and are swamped with government red tape to boot. The Bush administration was blamed for the amount of jobs lost during his tenure. Businesses moving out of the Country has been going on for a long time now, and it will not improve a bit until Washington lowers the tax rate to be able to stay in business here.

Exactly. The only thing that can stop an American businessman is an American politician.

Post Thanks / Like

Add to that get rid of NAFTA!!!!!!!! When they signed that companies started shifting jobs big time.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Regardless, both parties have to take responsibility for the jobs leaving the Country. Neither party, when in full power of all three branches has done enough to stop it. We are all doomed.