Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing buddy

I have just been informed...by my wife... that the hairy legged boy...who thinks he is in love with my daughter... wants to go fishing with me. She also informed me that I have to hold my pee..till we are done fishing, hehehe, not to go to the bank even to relieve myself there. hehehe That I need to impress this hairy legged boy, that is in love with my daughter, by showing him that I not the redneck she thinks I am. hehehe

Maybe, he'll relieve himself by standing up in the boat and I shake the crap out of it and making him fall overboard, do him in right off the bat. 15 and 16 year olds in love, thats an oxymoron for these days.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you need to be your red neck self. Wouldn't want hairy legged boy friend to become hairy legged son in law and think father in law can hold pee all day.

Not sure what true love is. Married my wife when she was 17, 44 years go. Age however is not a sure sign of maturity. It is 7:30AM and I have been playing a PC game with a 7 year old since 6:30.
    Oh yeah, tell him to pee of the back and hit the 24 volt high. yea haw and away we go, or maybe if he is real coordinated just get his hand and pants wet.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Explanation

Sounds like you need to explain to your wife and FUTURE SON-IN-LAW :D, that crappie do not bite until there is the perfect mixture of human urine and fishing water. I've tried to explain this to my wife, and she always thought it was bull until she realized that we always catch more fish faster after I've peed! Now she just wants me to make sure that so one sees me!
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Default Opportunity knocks....

Quote Originally Posted by Mo'nBack
    Sounds like you need to explain to your wife and FUTURE SON-IN-LAW :D, that crappie do not bite until there is the perfect mixture of human urine and fishing water. I've tried to explain this to my wife, and she always thought it was bull until she realized that we always catch more fish faster after I've peed! Now she just wants me to make sure that so one sees me!
    Mo'nBack.......maybe you should bottle it up and sell it as an attractant for crappie. You could make a bundle if really works...lol! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great chance for you to explain to the hairy fella just how much your daughter means to you. Take him out to the middle of the lake, shut off the motor and explain how your not afraid to go back to prison for murder if someone were to hurt your daughters feelings or break her heart!! And if you wanted to give it that added touch take your fillet knife and sharpening stone out there with you and sharpen your knife while you tell him your little story!!

Just an idea!!!

Shaun
    Last edited by MoSam; 06-28-2005 at 11:47 AM.
    Don't take life so seriously, no one lives through it anyhow!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoSam
    Sounds like a great chance for you to explain to the hairy fella just how much your daughter means to you. Take him out to the middle of the lake, shut off the motor and explain how your not afraid to go back to prison for murder if someone were to hurt your daughters feelings or break her heart!! And if you wanted to give it that added touch take your fillet knife and sharpening stone out there with you and sharpen your knife while you tell him your little story!!

Just an idea!!!

Shaun
    Hey;; Now that dog would hunt there MoSam. It would also show old hairy legs just how a good old boy can gitter dun. Oh and don't forget the two cinderblock's for weight.haha :D :rolleyes: