Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thought Silly Season was over

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thought Silly Season was over

The election is over the people have spoken let it go and go back to fishing or wood carving or what ever makes you happy - but there will be no bashing of anyone on this board - and there will no bickering back and forth - this is an off topic board but there are rules and I want everything to stay positive - if you want to argue go to a political forum and have at it - most everyone thinks their opinions are the correct ones and whoever disagrees is wrong - it will not be tolorated here - the owner of the site has agrreed with me in the past but if you have concerns let him know and we will go in that direction as of now I will stop all negative post towards individuals including the current President and any past President or an politician
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

anyone brave enough to click on that link?I don'tthink I have enough protection on my computer to chance it

Post Thanks / Like

LOL true true.... cook you hit the nail on the head!
    For the love of Kids and FISHING!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king View Post
    The election is over the people have spoken let it go and go back to fishing or wood carving or what ever makes you happy - but there will be no bashing of anyone on this board - and there will no bickering back and forth - this is an off topic board but there are rules and I want everything to stay positive - if you want to argue go to a political forum and have at it - most everyone thinks their opinions are the correct ones and whoever disagrees is wrong - it will not be tolorated here - the owner of the site has agrreed with me in the past but if you have concerns let him know and we will go in that direction as of now I will stop all negative post towards individuals including the current President and any past President or an politician
    Well said!
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.